What is Tempeh?
Tempeh is an excellent natural plant-based protein source food. It is made by a natural cultured fermentation process that binds soybeans into a cake form. Tempeh has versatile and delicious taste that consumers from different backgrounds have integrated into their daily meal. The protein quality and quantity in tempeh are comparable to beef. The fermentation step in tempeh makes the protein to be more easily digested and absorbed by our body compared to other soybean-based foods. Tempeh is an excellent source of calcium, dietary fiber, antioxidants, fatty acids, and vitamin B12. Our tempeh is organic, non-GMO, gluten free, natural, and keto-friendly.
How to Store Tempeh?
Our tempeh has no preservatives. They have to be KEPT FROZEN until ready for cooking.
Tempeh Shelf Life
How to Cook Tempeh?
Basic ways to cook tempeh:
- Cut tempeh into any size and shap
- Marinate with oil, salt, pepper, or any preferred seasonings. DO NOT marinate raw tempeh for more than 1 hour.
- Fry with high heat oil, or bake at 375-425F, or stir fry until golden brownish color.
- Add favorite sauces to the cooked tempeh, such as bolognese, alfredo, teriyaki, barbecue, peanut, curry, chili, buffalo, etc.
- Serve the tempeh in a sandwich, with salad, pasta, or rice.
Please visit our website, www.wiwastempeh.com, to find out more about us. For any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us below.